Cofton Medical Centre

Providing NHS Services

Head Injuries

Who do I see?

Community Pharmacy/GP/Urgent Care Centre if severe


Please search for your nearest Urgent Care Centre, or search for your nearest community pharmacist.

Patients with severe head injuries should consider ringing 999 or attending A& E or a Minor Injuries Unit/Urgent Care Centre.

Less severe head injuries can be seen by a GP.

Please phone the reception desk on 0121 693 5777 to arrange your appointment.

Further information about head injury and concussion from NHS UK.