Cofton Medical Centre

Providing NHS Services

Eye Injuries or Pain

Who do I see?

Urgent Care Centre/A&E if severe, GP if not severe


Please search for your nearest Urgent Care Centre. If severe, please go to your nearest A&E department.


If the injury or pain is not severe please contact the surgery on 0121 693 5777